The Altorfer Sciences Hall was a former building on the campus of the United States Academy of Extranormal Studies. It was the location for the now-defunct USAES Special Communications Program from its creation until the building suffered catastrophic damage by an F4 tornado on March 18, 1925 (during the tornado outbreak that spawned the infamous Tri-State Tornado).
The tornado damaged several buildings on campus, including the USAES Administration Hall (which was also severely damaged); the destruction was the impetus for a massive rebuilding effort that reshaped the Academy and almost tripled the size of the campus.
The Altorfer Sciences Hall was demolished, and the Jorgensen Research Building was built on the site. Little is known of the building, except that it was four stories tall.