Babes 'R' Us
The credited writer is Bo Weinberg.
When Beavis and Butt-head see a commercial for a mud wrestling bar, "we're there, dude." In order to practice the mud-wrestling arts, they affix boxing gloves to baseball bats and duel each other American Gladiator-style while wearing bikini tops.
Daria walks up and discovers the boys wrestling in the mud.
- Daria: What are you guys doing?
- Beavis and Butt-head: [chanting] Diarrhea, cha-cha-cha. Diarrhea, cha-cha-cha. Diarrhea, cha-cha-cha.
- Daria: Get a life! What exactly do you call this?
- Butt-head: We're gonna be cool! Like the American Gladiators!
- Beavis: Yeah!
- Daria: What's with the bikini tops?
- Butt-head: We're gonna get a real woman! Down at Babes 'R Us.
- Beavis: Yeah!
- Daria: Oh, they're gonna love you guys! [Daria walks away quickly]
- Butt-head: That was cool!
After Butt-head displays his move to unfasten his opponent's bikini top to Beavis, the two head to the mud wrestling emporium. They try to pass themselves off as 27, but are easily screened out at the ticket booth. When the two threaten the ticket salesman, they are savagely beaten by Thor, the bouncer.
Sitting at the bus stop, they practice for a rematch with Thor, and come on to a woman sitting at the bus stop. She blows a whistle, and Thor charges out to beat them senseless once again.
- Daria's scene from this episode (playing time 1 minute and 41 seconds) is an Easter egg hidden in the DVD version of "Is It College Yet?". This makes it the only 1993 appearance of Daria in Beavis and Butt-head to be collected on DVD. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED.
- How to see it: With your DVD player remote, go to the Main Menu; highlight 'Special Features'; go left, until the stripe on Daria's graduation gown is highlighted. Then press Enter on your DVD player remote to access the clip.
- In Beavis and Butt-head are Dead, Daria cites this episode as one of her main memories of the duo.