Beavis and Butt-head #3 was the May 1994 issue of the Beavis and Butt-head comic. All strips and features were done by Mike Lackey (writer), Rick Parker (art and lettering), and Bob Sharen (colours), with Glenn Eichler as consultant. ("Advice we mostly ignored from Goofy Glenn Eichler")
Beavis and Butt-head have Home Economics, and grumble that cooking sucks and is for chicks & wussies. Butt-head hopes they don't get a wuss for a partner... as the teacher brings Stewart Stevenson over to be their partner. Stewart doesn't know why it's always him, until the teacher explains she already asked everyone else in class. (Cue a montage of rejections, including:
- Daria: No thank you.
The class is then instructed to get on with making fudge brownies with nuts and to "get crackin'!". ("Huh huh she said nuts!" "Heh heh she said crack!")
The duo get on with the project, and by that I mean Stewart utterly fails to keep them on target as Beavis smashes the eggs (and Stewart's fingers) to bits and Butt-head chortles about his "nuts"; Beavis horrifyingly pulls open his pants to show his own nuts (luckily not to the reader), which someone points out to Daria:
- Daria: Ewww... gross!
Beavis and Butt-head crack on (huh huh), throwing in yeast and flowers ("I found some flours, Butt-head!") and mixing the disgusting brown mess in a toilet bowl, while an ecstatic Beavis gets to use the electric mixer (breaking Butt-head's fingers when he drops his gum in the bowl and tries to retrieve it). Beavis then decides to cook it in the microwave - "NUKE NUKE NUKE!" - while Stewart futilely screams you don't put a metal bowl in a microwave. (Beavis assumes a toilet bowl can be) The duo stare in wonder at the expanding yeast, while everyone else hits the deck:
- Daria: AIEE!
The resulting explosion sends brown sticky goo all over the classroom, with a very worried Stewart sitting in some (we hope it's chocolate). Butt-head proudly proclaims they're "goremates now or something".
- "Burger World Breakout", another strip (not featuring Daria or related to the other strip)
- Activity Page, where Beavis and Butt-head show you what pranks you can do in the school toilets (and get beaten up by Todd Ianuzzi and Earl)
- "Reviews" of Giant-Size Man Thing ("This is the coolest title for a comic book EVER!!"), and early 90s Spider-Man ("Why is he out fighting bad guys when he has a big-boobed chick at home?")
- Toilet Paper, where the lads answer fan mail written on toilet paper (which is irritatingly hard to read)
- Daria's facial expression remains the same while screaming in terror?
- In the school bathroom, we see graffiti dissing everyone involved in the comic - including "Glenn sucks" and "The other Glenn sucks" (the editor also being a Glenn).
- Both Stan Lee and The Thing from Fantastic Four are customers at Burger World, technically placing Beavis and Butt-head (and thus Daria) in the Marvel Universe...