This space is intended as an administrative list of what needs doing, and what things would be nice to have. Feel free to add to it.
- Scope Page
- Article, category and template guidelines.
- Proposal is up. Vlad 18:39, 9 April 2007 (EDT)
- Deletion policy, category and template.
- Planning to create a nice, funny little template for banned users. All work and no play, after all. Cyde 12:13, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
The two Tiffany pages
- We have a pair of Tiffany Blum-Deckler pages. They probably should be combined as the second one includes a picture. --Drmike 11:15, 2 May 2008 (EDT)
Page needs to be deleted
- Greets. Please consider deleting Canon Episodes as Category:Episodes exists and is being used. --Drmike 14:26, 2 May 2008 (EDT)
- Also please delete Gardener Principle as noted on that page. --Drmike 15:03, 2 May 2008 (EDT)
- Done. I thought I had deleted "Canon episodes" already...--Quiverwing 18:49, 2 May 2008 (EDT)
How to categorize the Beavis and ButtHead episodes?
- How should these be categorized? As a sub-category of Episodes? I didn't want to just do it without some input. --Drmike 14:26, 2 May 2008 (EDT)
- A category called "Beavis and Butthead episodes" should be created, and it should be a subcategory of "Canon", IMO. --Quiverwing 18:54, 2 May 2008 (EDT)
Linking to fanworks
- Re: Esteemsters That long list of written works. I have to admit that I have a style problem with all those external links. Not for having them there but for style sake, I think example links should be pointed to the article for that work here on the wiki and then the external link should be from the article page about that specific work. And there fore change the heading to See Also or whatever is being used here. Does that make sense? --Drmike 11:55, 3 May 2008 (EDT)
- Yes, you are right. I was not aware of that long list of links mostly about fanfiction. The external links in that article should only be about the episode itself, not about fanfiction inspired by it. I'm removing them. --Quiverwing 13:14, 3 May 2008 (EDT)
- I politely suggest that completely removing the links is overkill. I for one didn't mind them although I can understand why others would. I thik pointing those links to the articles about those works and then having the external links from the actual articles about the works would be better. --Drmike 22:10, 3 May 2008 (EDT)
- How about in Characters? Example: Artie --Drmike 08:30, 9 May 2008 (EDT)