The Daria Movie Trailer was a skit by College Humor in 2013, spinning off an MTV puff-piece article that 'cast' Aubrey Plaza as Daria in "Daria: High School Reunion". It was written by Patrick Cassels, directed by Paul Briganti, and filmed on location in New York City.
FOR THE RETURN OF THE GIRL
WHO DOESN'T GET EXCITED
The 'plot' is that Quinn Morgendorffer has been put in charge of the Class of '02 Reunion and has browbeat Daria into actually showing up for it, rather than be embarrassed "my own sister" didn't show up. Daria never thought she'd ever go to Lawndale; Jane says she did "but I assumed it'd be for a funeral". Her parents reassure her that this is a great opportunity to reconnect with her peers, who have surely grown up--
- KEVIN: "Class of 2002 RUUUULES!! [sprays beeer]
Daria and Jane get ready to suffer the party - Jane compares them to famous duos, to which Daria notes "you do realise all of those people died horrible bloody deaths, right?" Tom Sloane returns after ten years to get back with an interested Daria ("for all I know you're a serial killer or, worse, married"), while Daria finds to her surprise as valedictorian she has to speak:
- DARIA: We have all gone our separate ways but we will be forever united by the deep emotional scars this place has left us with.
- Sick, Sad World is an app-based website
- Jane has an infant in tow
- Daria works in an office while Quinn is working in fashion.
- Mystik Spiral broke up but got back together again, and are not in good shape or happy.
- Kevin and Brittany are back together and Jake and Helen are retired - both of which were true in "Catching Up With The Daria Gang".