Ixmythot (Ix as in Stix, Myth, Ot as in Hot): is a relatively newcomer to the Daria fandom, and an even newer member of the authoring section.
Ix 'lives' in Wakefield, New Hampshire, or, as he calls it, "Unending Isolation". Sadly, he did not get into the show, despite hearing of it off and on during his childhood, until around 2009, when on one of his many nights browsing TVTropes, he decided to obtain the series, thankfully only a few months away from the official DVD release, of which he ordered a few months afterwards. Finding the PPMB was only a matter of time.
And yes, before any questions are asked, he has joined The Doom.
- Drowning in Despair (A Legends of the Metal Sidestory)
- One Dead Lane Deserves Another (Iron Chief: TAKE OUT TRENNT LANE: Set in the Legends of the Metal Universe )
- Drowning in...Kittens? (Happy Quinn Meets the Kitten of Awesomeness: Set in the Legends of the Metal Universe )
- The Dishwasher: Mystik Spiral (Bits and Pieces: A Daria/The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai Crossover]
- Ixmythot (The Name Game)
- The Drowning Doom TRIUMPHANT! (A Legends of the Metal Alternate Universe branching point)