Remedial Instruction is the fifty-fourth installment of Roentgen's Legion of Lawndale Heroes series. It was initially titled 7:5 (Chapter 7, Part 5), and was given a title for the first time when coding of the older postings of LLH on the PPMB was corrected.
Warning: The following may contain plot or ending details.
The Legionnaires decided they need to be trained as professionals, for their own safety and others. Stark has someone in mind, who'll need "convincing".
- Jane, Daria, and Upchuck receive their GEDs. However, Armalin states that Jane barely passed.
- Lawndale is located in Carter County.
- The exercise device known as the "Wagon Wheel" is mentioned for the first time.
- The Marine, also known as Kyle Armalin, who is running Legion training. (Note: Armalin will be considered a regular cast member and will no longer appear here.)
- Sergeant Nemec, who subjects Stacy to the "Wagon Wheel".