Another one of those locations in Lawndale that was never mentioned on the Daria TV series, but has some minor fame because it appears on the town map in The Daria Diaries.
It is an intersection of seven roads, and is noted for being extremely confusing and difficult (and dangerous) to navigate. The Daria Diaries labels it "Lawndale's most confusing interstate".
Seven Corners is a real place in Northern Virginia, though whether or not it had any influence on the fictional locations creation is unknown.
Seven Corners in Daria Fanfic
Daria fanfics in which Seven Corners is given more than a passing reference are listed below. As one would expect, it is usually mentioned in terms of being a major obstacle when driving.
- "Last Night in Lawndale" by Erin Mills
- "Forgotten but not Gone" by TAG
- "To Helen Back" by C.E. Forman
- "Driven Wild" by C.E. Forman
- "Karen Carpenter Blues" by Peter Guerin
- "No Nudes Is Good Nudes" by Peter Guerin
- "Jalopy" by Paperpusher
This article is a stub. You can help DariaWiki by expanding it.