When a furrier comes to Highland, the normally placid Highland High teacher Mr. Van Driessen is upset enough to stir his class to action. His questions are fairly loaded, but he decides to ask his most intelligent student (Daria) a few questions to illustrate his point:
- Van Driessen: Now people, do you know what I mean when I say that animals are sentient creatures? Daria?
- Daria: They think and feel just like us?
- [[[Beavis and Butt-head|Beavis hits Butt-head]] with a ruler, Butt-head fails to hit Beavis with a book, and there is much scuffling, shouting and laughing from the pair]
- Van Driessen: Well, just like most of us, anyways.
Van Driessen continues, explaining the situation:
- Van Driessen: Who can tell me how they kill these poor little animals that they use to make those furs? Anybody?
- Daria: Anal electrocution?
- Van Driessen: That's correct.
- Beavis: What's that mean?
- Van Driessen: Tell the class, Daria.
- Daria: Fifty thousand volts up the butt!
- [Daria smiles, as the rest of the class gasps and Beavis and Butt-head giggle]
- Butt-head: That'd be cool!
Daria is very happy with her remark, probably smiling at the shock and discomfort it caused to the rest of the class. Butt-head eagerly proposes going on a field trip to observe "these furrying techniques" but instead, Van Driessen decides their moral duty is to get a petition going to shut the furrier down.
The two boys are sent out to gather petitions, but without much luck ("want to save some mink's butts?"). At their third house, they encounter a drunk man who answers the door. Beavis and Butt-head tell him that he can get free beer if he signs the petition, but he ends up throwing up on the petition - the lads just about dodge before he spews on them.
The two return to Van Driessen's class with many dubious signatures: "Hugh G. Rection", "Ben Dover", "Betty Humpter" and "Rosie Palm and her five sisters". Van Driessen is unhappy... that Beavis and Butt-head did not get Ms. Palm's sisters to sign their full names to the petition.
- This episode was only released on the extremely rare canceled DVD set "The History of Beavis and Butt-head."
- The plot of this episode is very similar to the Season 1 episode "Door to Door", where Mr. van Driessen sends Beavis and Butt-head out to collect money for charity. They got successfully puked on by the same dude in that episode.