The Night Series
The Night Series is a series of one-shots by thatLONERchick. While they do not all occur in the same universe, they all share one thing in common: they happen at night.
- Pull the Plug: After Daria gets into a motorcycle accident, she wakes up to find her life in the balance.
- The Cell: As Jake lies in bed, he reflects on his marriage, and how it all fell apart.
- Snow Fall: Jake and Helen reflect on their marriage, and on their soon-to-be-leaving children, as the snow falls on Christmas Eve.
- Regrets: Brittany, unsatisfied in her relationship, discovers she'll now be stuck in it for life.
- Waking Dreams: As Sandi awakes from a fantastic dream, she soon experiences deja vu when a new student arrives.
- Curtain Call: Jane recalls her dreams of the theater being dashed, and finds a way to make them come true.
- Never Come to Be: Trent plays a CD, and recalls the day his world came to an end.
- Second Glance: Daria awakes in the dead of night to the soft tapping of pebbles being tossed against her window. She opens the window, and is surprised to find herself with a visitor.
Daria Fanworks Awards
Pull the Plug: Nominated for Favorite Supernatural or Fantasy Horror The Cell: Winner (shared) of Favorite Jake Story Snow Fall: Nominated for Favorite Holiday Story
Curtain Call: Nominated for Favorite Pre-Esteemsters Never Come to Be: Nominated for Favorite Romance - Straight