The Show Must Go On is the twelfth installment of Roentgen's Legion of Lawndale Heroes series. It was initially titled 2:4 (Chapter 2, Part 4), and was given a title for the first time when the story was placed on fanfiction.net.
Warning: The following may contain plot or ending details.
Jane, Daria, and Quinn put on a show to raise money for charity, getting the chance to use their powers with none the wiser. Meanwhile, Daria has a strange dream.
- Dawn Hall, the CEO of the Quest Foundation and Russell Stark's right-hand woman
- Karen Maxwell, assistant vice-president of Watson Electric
- Jared Young, comptroller of StarLand
- James Ulmann, the head of Ullman, Young, Taylor, and Kyper
- Felicia Harris, president of the Utah Boyce-Hodges Charitable Trust
- Mike Warwick, who has a son serving in Iraq
Mike Warwick's son, Marine Captain Michael Warwick III, is seen in the LLH Mini 'For The Boys At Camp Victory.' He is the CO of a Marine private who recieves a copy of the Val Magazine issue with Daria's photos, and Daria has autographed the foldout poster.