Moon Lizard is the thirtieth installment of Roentgen's Legion of Lawndale Heroes series. It was initially titled 4:6 (Chapter 4, Part 6), and was given a title for the first time when coding of the older postings of LLH on the PPMB was corrected.
Warning: The following may contain plot or ending details.
Tiffany hears the incredible story of Bai Zheng, a 1000-year old ghost.
- The Fashion's Club test obviously covers the Jacksonian period of American history.
- Tiffany Blum-Deckler's favorite snack is revealed to be "one-half of a fat-free Pringle's potato chip".
- Tiffany Blum-Decker is able to speak Chinese. She was forbidden to speak Chinese at home after losing a childhood beauty pageant.
- Bai Zheng, the mighty Moon Lizard, now trapped in The Land of Shadows.
- Jun Xian, the owner of Bai Zheng's father's land.
- Qian, Bai Zheng's ambitious friend.
- Old Ma, a fieldworker.
- Chou Guan-Yin, Jun Xian's mother.
- Mei Yue, a visitor who is not what she seems to be.
- Liu Hai Hsien, a mighty sorcerer.
- Ch'an Chu, Hsien's magical three-legged frog.