The Senate and People of Lawndale is the sixty-ninth installment of Roentgen's Legion of Lawndale Heroes series. It is also titled 9:1 (Chapter 9, Part 1) and was the very first LLH story to be given a title on publication.
Warning: The following may contain plot or ending details.
The Legion elect a new Leader and Deputy Leader.
- This story takes sometime around January 2006.
- It is revealed that Andrew Landon has won the Lawndale mayoral election.
- Part of the Fashion Club motto Stacy recites comes from "Fat Like Me".
- This meeting is the eighteenth formal meeting of the Legion.
- Parts of the Legion Constitution:
- 7.3 A standing committee rules on any matters of interpretation of the Legion Constitution.
- 7.4 Jane, Daria, and Quinn make up the standing committee.
- 7.5 Standing committee votes must be majorities.
- 8.4 States that only a plurality is required to elect a Legion leader.
- Final vote: Quinn, 4 votes; Sandi, 2 votes; no vote/abstain 2 votes.