- Q: shouldn't TerraEsperZ and Mr Orange be added to the list of current staff? They're mods, after all. --ScissorsMacGillicutty 21:27, 7 April 2007 (EDT)
- Watchlisting this due to current edit conflicts (Cyde 22:36, 27 February 2008 (EST))
- Editors currently taking part in the dispute over this article's verbiage, please add your comments to this section and sign your statement by placing four consecutive tildes (~). Thank you. (Cyde 02:12, 29 February 2008 (EST))
- There is no edit war. You yourself stated that this wiki is about facts. I have fixed the article to correct and oversight. --Drmike 11:30, 29 February 2008 (EST)
- I have a problem with the following edits made by Drmike.
The last rule generated some controversy and caused some members to leave as it was felt that it gave the staff too much leeway to interpret the rules so that they would not apply to staff.
- Feel free to speak for yourself, but unless you can link pages where several members stated they were leaving due to moderator/rule abuse, then you can't say "'some' members" left because of that. --Quiverwing 15:35, 7 March 2008 (EST)
- This is basically boiling down to a matter of semantics. If the dispute is over the use of the word 'some', that can be easily cleared up. (see definition 2a). If the dispute is, in fact, over semantics, then if DrMike left for the reason specified, then by definition, his edits are legitimate. "Some" refers to an unspecified number, not a specific number. (Cyde 23:45, 7 March 2008 (EST))
- Whatever. I still believe there is a difference between "caused a member to leave" and "caused some members to leave." --Quiverwing 10:06, 8 March 2008 (EST)
I would love to point folks to the posts concerning the issues that Ms. Wild caused but they were removed by that person. May I also suggest that those who were actually involved with the trouble that Ms. Wild caused by the ones actually writing about the trouble that she caused and not someone who got their "knowledge" second hand. This wiki is supposed to be about the facts of Daria fandom. If that's not the case, please kindly state so now.
The article is correct as is now. Please kindly do not change it. I politely point to the fact that RL hasn't updated since my last update. That alone should tell you something.
If you would like, I'll be happy to write more about what occurred. I was trying to be polite about the situation and leave it as it was. --Drmike 11:34, 8 March 2008 (EST)
- This is not about what RLobinske has done since your last update. I had doubts of my own. And please, feel free to tell me what occurred. I'm eager to hear.
- As for issue on the talk page of the main page, I don't have access to the hosting backend, Staren does. I'll try to contact him on the board. --Quiverwing 17:09, 8 March 2008 (EST)