The dormitory on the campus of Grove Hills where Evelyn Veronica Morgendorffer, Lenora Andrews-Brooks and Vidalia Johanssen live. Bennington-Ryan Hall is designated as 'intensive-study,' with quiet hours strictly enforced.
Known rules for Bennington-Ryan Hall include:
- No loud noises after 7:00 PM.
- No open doors after 9:00 PM.
- All students must be in their own rooms by 10:30 PM.
- No members of the opposite sex in students' rooms after 7:00 PM.
- Any study group with opposite-sex members must study in ONLY commons areas on the first floor. Such study groups may only congregate in commons areas until 10:00 PM unless given permission to stay longer by Resident Assistants.
- Permission to congregate in students' rooms after hours must be given by Resident Assistants.
- Students who consistently violate the intensive study rules may be asked to relocate to another dormitory.