Two-Eyed Charlie is a fanfic writer. As a Canadian, he is legally required to present this page to you in French as well.
Two-Eyed Charlie est un anglais malodorant qui essaie de passer pour un écrivain.
Beyond a crippling inability to sepll properly, other neurosis that infect Two-Eyed Charlie every day are an insistence on talking politics (his avatar on the PPMB is Theodor Adorno; you were warned) and a liking of seasons 4 and 5 more than the previous three, something he blames on having seen those episodes first as well as the insidious influence of Michel Foucault (see what I mean about politics?). He also only recently was reminded of the potential usage of a semi-colon--after being thrown into grad school--and has never met a short story that he can't bloat until it becomes unwieldy.
The littered remains of attempted stories lie everywhere, including one where Daria is Hunter S. Thompson and a cross-over with John Carpenter's "The Thing" (which became a Justice League fanfic that he also didn't finish).
But other than that, he's happy to be here. Only time'll tell if others feel the same way.
- "Children's Author Banned From Every Library in America" (won two 2017 Daria Fanworks Awards, Best Comedy and Best Pre-Canon Or Post-Canon)
- "Down by the Bay"
- "The More Things Change", a novel-length story set in the Catching Up With The Daria Gang setting
- "Saved by the Bell, or the Unexpected Virtue of Sarcasm"
- "The Sirens of Conformity", based on Kurt Vonnegut's short story "Harrison Bergeron"
- "Fear and Trembling", a Freudian excuse in the form of a short story trying to explain why Mr. O'Neill is the way he is, despite telling Daria he saw a lot of himself in her (god that sentence sounds creepy)